Me&MyGuitar

The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved -- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. I bring you my thoughts on life, songs from my guitar, and a personal experiences to hopefully inspire and encourage. These ramblings come from my own encounters with a God so faithful to me by showing me everyday the best way to live...by His grace.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Sick

I haven't been feeling good so I haven't been able to update, but I'll get back at it in a day or two. God Bless!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Jac said…

    Thanks, today's been a little better.

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger xfevv said…

    Jacque,

    Whats up girl? Long time no talk. Hope everything is going well for you. Miss seeing you around. Love ya

    Obie

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Jac said…

    Hey! You too! Do you guys all go to the Gilbert Vineyard college group? Let me know when it is, and I'll come!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home