Me&MyGuitar

The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved -- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. I bring you my thoughts on life, songs from my guitar, and a personal experiences to hopefully inspire and encourage. These ramblings come from my own encounters with a God so faithful to me by showing me everyday the best way to live...by His grace.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Cool Quote

At our Thanksgiving Service for the residents at my work, the Chaplain read something from a book by author, Max Lucado- just thought I'd share it with all of you, hope it encourages you.

"God loves you simply because He has chosen to do so.
He loves you when you don't feel very lovely.
He loves you when no one else loves you.
Others may ignore you or leave you,
But God will love you.
Always.
No matter what."

I will post again on Friday, taking a break on Turkey Day

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, remember what's it's all about; life that is, and take the time to appreciate it.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Jac said…

    Yeah punk, where you been? Whatcha been up to? I thought you fell off the planet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home