Me&MyGuitar

The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved -- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. I bring you my thoughts on life, songs from my guitar, and a personal experiences to hopefully inspire and encourage. These ramblings come from my own encounters with a God so faithful to me by showing me everyday the best way to live...by His grace.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Hope

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

When you don't know what else to do or say, all you have is hope. But that hope is not a weak or timid hope. It is the strength and confidence that will get you through when you know you have done your best.

Hope is the expectation of future certainty. God will see you through anything, and when you don't think you can make it, He will carry you.

It's all about attitude, because even if you don't "succeed" at what you were trying to achieve or things don't go as planned, if you still have your hope and confidence, you have not lost the game. A friend reminded me this week to be confident. Sometimes we just need that little reminder.

From the Skillet song:

You Are my Hope
You are my strength
You're everything, everything I need
You are my hope, you are my life
You are my hope.

Thank you God that you are my hope.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home