Me&MyGuitar

The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved -- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. I bring you my thoughts on life, songs from my guitar, and a personal experiences to hopefully inspire and encourage. These ramblings come from my own encounters with a God so faithful to me by showing me everyday the best way to live...by His grace.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Practice Protection

Fear no evil because He has conquered ALL evil.
It has power to hurt only those who do not place themselves under his protection.
This is not a question of feeling, it is an assured fact.

All you have to do is to say with assurance that whatever it is cannot harm you, as He has conquered it. Not only in the big, but the little things of life, be sure of His conquering power and ability. Know that all is well. Be sure of it. Practice it. Learn it until it is unfailing and instinctive with you.

But practice it in the quite small things, and then you will find you will do it easily, naturally, lovingly, trusingly, in the big things in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home