Me&MyGuitar

The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved -- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. I bring you my thoughts on life, songs from my guitar, and a personal experiences to hopefully inspire and encourage. These ramblings come from my own encounters with a God so faithful to me by showing me everyday the best way to live...by His grace.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

New Song in progress

I've started working on a new song last night, here are the lyrics and below it is the music- the interpretation of the song is up to the listener- whatever it means to you.

Verse1
I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired
I'm so tired of waiting for so many things to change
And I know in my heart it'll never really happen so why
Do I keep waiting for you to come around to come around

Chorus
All I want is for you to believe but I don't think
That you can see the person I'm trying to be
When you look at me all you see is misunderstandings
I'm just not the person you make me out to be

Verse2
I know some things just aren't worth fighting for
But just this once you need to stand for me
I know we've both done things and lost some trust
But just this once you need to fight for me

Chorus2
Can we give it one more chance, can we give it one more go
Baby don't give up on us, just once more for the road
I'll never give up on you even if you want me to
Cause my heart won't be beating, I can't live without you.

*Let me know what you think

1 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEY... it's Kathy Lott. I totally lost your phone number but I have one very anxious girl waiting to hook up with you as her "special friend". I got the background check done and despite your numerous felonies, it came back OK!! So you are good to go if you want to call me and set something up to start hanging out with Brittany. I can tell you more about her when you call.
    480-507-1817... hope to hear from you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home