Me&MyGuitar

The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved -- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. I bring you my thoughts on life, songs from my guitar, and a personal experiences to hopefully inspire and encourage. These ramblings come from my own encounters with a God so faithful to me by showing me everyday the best way to live...by His grace.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Alright it's getting there

I've put more work into yours than I have mine...but I've found some cool things I can do with mine now.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You ARE retarded Luke! but this looks great! Now i just need to know how to modify and put the right informationa dn all that on there! My full time job---Puh-lease!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home